Find your new role
Corporate Tax Advisor
|Contract 7 MONTHS
Barclay Meade are looking for a Corporate Tax Advisor to work with one of the world's leading energy suppliers including oil, gas and low carbon solutions to meet global energy and product needs.
Key skills required for this role
COMMUNICATION, LEGISLATION, COMMERCIAL, ACA, CTA, PROBLEM SOLVER, ANALYTICAL, CORPORATE TAX
Demonstrable experience working within and advising on UK Corporate Tax matters.
The Corporate Tax Advisor will provide UK corporate tax advice and support to over thirty client affiliates who are situated across the UK. The role and responsibilities of the Corporate Tax Advisor will include but not be limited to:
- Calculating, preparing and submitting UK tax returns.
- Advising about business plans and investment opportunities.
- Provide guidance regarding UK tax legislation.
- Streamline and minimise tax liabilities where applicable.
- Communicate and liaise with Revenue, Customs & Excise as required.
- Supporting UK Tax operations
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ACA / CTA Qualified
- Have UK Corporate Tax Advisory experience
- Be knowledgeable of UK Tax legislation and have the ability to provide guidance
- Be able to problem solve tax issues
This is a full-time role, 35 hours per week, based primarily in the Leatherhead office. The rates advertised are Umbrella rates.