Find your new role
Technical Instructor - Bournemouth
|Salary||£50,000 - £55,000/annum|
Are you looking for your next career move?
Key skills required for this role
My client is a leading aerospace and defence company recruiting for a Technical Instructor to be based in Bournemouth.
The Technical Instructor reports to the Technical Training Manager and is responsible for the professional delivery of the Technical Training Department.
As a Technical Instructor your key responsibilities will involve:
- Develop and manage Theoretical and Practical Training material
- Plan and deliver Theoretical and Practical Training Courses
- Ensure that all facilities used for the performance of training complies with the requirements of all applicable Aviation Regulations.
Experience & Qualifications
- Part 66 B1 or B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineering background - desirable
- Good knowledge of Technical Part 147 Training principles - Proven experience in a similar role
- Theoretical and practical application-level knowledge of UK CAA, EASA and/or Military Aviation Regulations
- Tertiary level Teaching / Learning / Training Qualification - Advantageous
- Aeronautical / Electrical / Mechanical Degree Qualification - Advantageous
- Dangerous Goods by Air Instructor - Advantageous
- Practical application-level knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 45001 & ISO 14001- Advantageous
- Practical application-level knowledge of Safety Management System principles and requirements - Advantageous
- Demonstrable people and cultural change management experience - Advantageous
- Able to hold an SC-Level security clearance - Required
If this role is of interest or you would like to know more, please contact Lena Clark on 01489 882603 /