Find your new role
|Salary||£22,000 - £25,000/annum|
Seeking experienced sales admnistrator preferably with aerospace / aviation knowledge to join successful sales team based in Gatwick. Competetive salary and discresionary bonus.
Key skills required for this role
Sales administration experience
An exciting new opportunity in a growing dynamic Aviation company working within a fast paced sales department trading Aircraft components supporting Airline customers internationally.
The sales administrator will be responsible for assisting the sales and purchasing teams with processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
- Sourcing of Aircraft components for purchase
- Assist in managing exchange transactions
- Liaising with customers to ensure correct paperwork is promptly returned with exchange units
- Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotation, sales and exchange activity
- Provide regular reports to the sales team on open sales orders to ensure optimum customer service is achieved
- Expedite open purchase orders and repair orders
- Process sale orders, purchase orders, pick tickets and return requests from customers
- Source and respond to Request For Quotes (RFQ's) for services, parts and components where required
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms
- Responsible for logging and preparing quotations on the Inventory Management System
- Generation of "Push Lists" of inventory for remarketing activity
- Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Relevant experience in a sales or admin related role
- Previous experience with Quantum Control
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry.
- Familiar with EASA 145 and airworthiness record keeping requirements (training will be provided).
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Able to work within a team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priority of workload.
- Professional and courteous.