Find your new role
My client is a growing and already very successful training provider and they are looking to recruit a Training Manager to lead a well established team in the Montrose area.
Key skills required for this role
Must have the relevant Management experience
The successful candidate will manage the team and training department, grow and maintain the client portfolio and maximise the new state of the art training centre.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage and support a team of trainers
- Set annual budgets and maintain relevant financial records
- Tender for appropriate contracts using a variety of digital platforms
- Manage training requirements for key clients
- Liaise with National Training Organisations to ensure that qualifications are fit for purpose
- Ensure that quality assurance is maintained and complies with accrediting bodies
- Prepare monthly and annual reports for board presentation.
- Review strategic objectives to maximise training opportunities
- Review ongoing training requirements and ensure sufficient instructor capacity to meet demand
- Understand the training requirements of the industry sectors together with the associated legislative and health and safety demands
This role would suit someone with a background in training delivery, who enjoys motivating teams and who can build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Experience of training delivery and/or learning and development best practice
- A knowledge of the work based/industrial related industries
- At least 2 years management experience
- Understanding of health and safety requirements within the workplace
- A self starter with a drive to succeed, you will relish a challenge
- Good IT skills
My client is offering
- A starting salary of £55,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
- A full time permanent contract
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Your birthday day paid off
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
If you are interested in this vacancy please email Katharine Winter at Barclay Meade.