- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
IT Supplier Relationship Specialist
My client who are a leading services business are currently recruiting for an IT Supplier Relationship Specialist based in Warwickshire with hybrid working arrangements (largely WFH) to join on a fulltime permanent basis.
My client who are a leading services business providing into multi-sectors are currently recruiting for an IT Supplier Relationship Specialist based in Warwickshire with hybrid working arrangements (largely WFH) to join on a fulltime permanent basis.
The IT Supplier Relationship Specialist will be responsible to manage, build relationships, drive supplier performance across a specific range of IT suppliers and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that suppliers are meeting business requirements to deliver products & services required.
Role - Supplier Relationship Specialist / IT Supplier Relationship
Location - Warwickshire (hybrid working, largely WFH)
Type - Permanent position
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
Key responsibilities of the Supplier Relationship Specialist / IT Supplier Relationship Specialist role and not be limited to:
- Responsible for managing and enhancing the working relationship with partners and suppliers
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders to ensure practical execution of contractual commitments, supporting the identification of opportunities to improve the commercial and contractual relationship to better achieve operational and commercial targets
- Co-ordinate all tasks relating to the Supplier Relationship Management Framework, inclusive of all Operational, Commercial and Business Reviews acting as the main conduit between business and its suppliers
- Ensure all suppliers follow standard framework for ongoing due diligence, risk assessment and supplier monitoring
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to issue management, ensuring action plans are built so that any issues are either addressed or escalated to the appropriate function
- Help and coordinate supplier management processes and methods to operationally manage, on-board and support suppliers in meeting/exceeding contractual commitments
- Responsible for tracking, measuring, reporting and evaluating supplier performance, working with Operations, Solutions and Procurement to support improvement actions with the suppliers
- Ensure collaborative continuous improvement is followed throughout the contract lifecycle
- Collaborate with all IT teams and capabilities to assure suppliers are effectively managed and existing contracts are completely leveraged
- Support Procurement, Solutions and Standard Services in the analysis, selection and transition (on-boarding) of suppliers into the IT Supply Chain
- Monitor contractual agreements for all suppliers within scope and work with Procurement and where required legal to ensure suppliers are fulfilling contractual commitments
Key skills and experience required for Supplier Relationship Specialist / IT Supplier Relationship Specialist role and not limited to:
- Proven experience within a Supplier relationship management role, all industry backgrounds would be considered - IT SRM experience would be advantageous although not essential
- Strong stakeholder building skills with cross functional colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- IT Literate
To apply for this Supplier Relationship Specialist / IT Supplier Relationship Specialist, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.