Find your new role
Procurement / Category Specialist/Lead- Indirect
|Salary||£45,000 - £54,000/annum|
I am currently recruiting for 2x indirect procurement roles. These roles are working for a leading FTSE100 organisation who are experience a significant period of growth.
Key skills required for this role
Working as a indirect procurement professional you will be responsible for leading medium value, medium risk Strategic Sourcing Events and Category Strategies that are vital to the business. This will involve engaging and building strong working relationships with stakeholders to identify business needs and then ensuring the business understand the supply chains.
* Practical experience in supporting development and delivery of category or sourcing strategies and management of tendering events.
* Can confidently communicate, engage, and build strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
* Effective project management skills.
* Can collate and organise data, analyse commercial issues and bring insight to the detail of costs and contracts.
* Can navigate their own way through a complex organisation and effectively solve problems.
* Are proactive with a positive attitude and desire to learn.
- Public sector experience is preferable but not essential