- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Procurement Data Analyst
Global engineering business require a Procurement Data Analyst. Applicants need strong MS Excel skills to create; reports, KPIs, tools and dashboard to monitor supplier performance. Buyer or in Supply Chain experience would be useful.
A global engineering business are recruiting a Procurement Data Analyst. Applicants need strong competence and confidence in MS Excel to create; reports, KPIs, tools and dashboard to monitor supply chain performance. Previous experience as a Buyer or in Supply Chain would be useful.
The Procurement Data Analyst will report to a Procurement Manager. The Procurement Data Analyst will be responsible for creating a suite of KPIs/dashboards/Reports in MS Excel to monitor the performance of suppliers.
The ideal candidate will have perhaps started their career in a operational procurement, Buyer or supply chain capacity and moved into data analysis, analytics or insights.
Specific duties of the Procurement Data Analyst include:
- Develop supplier KPI and risk management tools/reports in conjunction with supply chain team
- Analyse procurement data - highlighting risks and reporting, draw insights/stories
- Monitor supply chain and contract performance throughout the contract lifecycle
- Presentation of data to procurement/supply chain team and wider stakeholder network
- Look to improve processes and data management within the space of procurement analytics
Procurement Data Analyst applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience in an analytical role requiring data analysis skill sets, and the creation of KPIs/Reports etc.
- Intermediate-to-advanced MS Excel skills - Pivot table, Vlookup, Graphs, Charts, Formulas etc.
- Previous experience in an operational procurement, Buyer or Supply Chain position
- Ability to present data and draw insights
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.