Find your new role
Electronic Warfare Training Specialist
We are recruiting for an incredible opportunity with a cutting-edge Defence Training Academy in Lincoln.
Key skills required for this role
Must have the relevant experience or transferrable skills
In this opportunity you will join the already successful team at the Academy in Lincoln and deliver training for Electronic Warfare systems and develop the future EW community. You will be able to apply your knowledge and experience to influence the training of sensor and communication systems for a next generation combat aircraft. This project will push the boundaries of innovation, technology, and bring about a step change in performance and capability of the airborne electronic systems. You will be supporting the future training needs of, and working closely with customers, to ensure that the solutions meet their future training needs.
Job duties include:
- Developing training courses, providing part of an integrated solution to complex Electronic Warfare systems.
- Developing aspects of training solutions alongside customers and industry partners
- Liaising with technical specialist teams to define training requirements and develop technical understanding of complex EW Systems.
- Deliver training within the UK and overseas at our customers and industry partners sites, potential for extended travel abroad
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Extensive EW knowledge in the specialisation of the Typhoon platform
- Experience of course design and training development
- AET Level 3 teaching qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Experience of working alongside internal stakeholders, external customers and industrial partners.
- Excellent IT Skills
The important details:
- Full Security Clearance (SC) needed - UK Applicants only
- 37 hours per week
- Hourly rate: £60 - £70 per hour
- Contract duration: 6 months minimum with likelihood of extension or permanent contract
- ASAP start
If you are interested in this role please contact Katharine Winter at Barclay Meade.