Find your new role
|Location||Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
I am currently partnered with one of the UKs leading training organisations who are seeking an Electrical Trainer to join the team on a full time basis based in York.
Key skills required for this role
Trainer, Assessor, Tutor, NVQ, Electrical Trainer, High voltage Trainer, Low voltage Trainer, Electrical Assessor, Electrical Teacher, Electronics, Training, Teaching
Trainer, Assessor, Tutor, NVQ, Electrical Trainer, High voltage Electrical Trainer, HV, LV, Trainer, Low voltage Trainer, Electrical Assessor, Electrical Teacher, Electronics, Training, Teaching
Do you want to work for the UK's leading Training provider?
This very successful organisation provides the best technical training all across the UK. Their client portfolio includes the UK's largest and best-known organisations.
You will need to be commuting distance from the York site, however, have the opportunity to work remote.
You will be working very closely with the Operational Training Manager, delivering training and assessments for the product area to Apprentices.
- The ability to demonstrate the safe operation of 11KV equipment including the instruction on completing safety documents Experience in operating a varied range of 11KV Switchgear, both circuit breakers and Ring main units
- Experience of writing Switching Schedules/Safety programmes for the isolation of equipment including the issue of Permits to Work to the engineers.
- Understanding of protection systems, this does not need to be in depth, just a firm appreciation.
All Applicants MUST have the right to work in the UK.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Working knowledge of safe systems of work for HV & LV and various types of switchgear.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a HV & LV Authorised Person.
- Minimum Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Level 3 Assessor Qualification (TAQA, A1 or equivalent) - Desired
- Level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS, AET or equivalent)- Desired
You need to be:
- Able to develop positive relationships
- Able to engage with all types of learners.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- Excellent at presenting information.
- Professionally presented.
This role comes with some FANTASTIC benefits, such as:
A Company car, Investment in your continuous professional development and SO MUCH MORE!
If you are interested in hearing more information, then please get in touch with Melissa at Barclay Meade.