- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Commercial Contracts Manager
A global IT security solutions provider require a Senior Commercial Contracts Manager. Applicants need deep full lifecycle CCM experience within an IT or technology sectors, ability to develop CCM strategy across multiple bids and leadership skills
A global IT security solutions provider require a Senior Commercial Contracts Manager. Applicants need deep full lifecycle CCM experience within an IT or technology sectors, ability to develop CCM strategy across multiple bids and leadership skills.
The Senior Commercial Contracts Manager will be responsible for leading on complex contract/bid negotiations, leading a team of 4 commercial contract management professionals, and developing CCM strategies across multiple bids. This is a hybrid working role.
The Senior Commercial Contracts Manager will also have opportunity to engage with the senior leadership team. The role is a unique blend of "hands on" contract negotiation and management, with commercial bid strategy and leadership elements.
Specific duties of the Senior Commercial Contracts Manager include:
- Negotiation and management of customer contracts
- Review and draft T&Cs, NDAs and other commercial agreements/amendments and change
- Develop strategies on major, large and complex bids
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of Commercial Manager and Commercial Officers
- Collaborate with leadership team to refine CCM processes
Senior Commercial Contracts Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Commercial Contract Management expertise gained within IT, technology, telecoms, aerospace / defence
- Experience of developing commercial strategies on major bids
- Deep contract management expertise with proven track record in risk management
- IACCM, WCC, CCMP, CCMAP, MCIPS certification or similar, desirable
- Ability to lead, inspire, coach, develop and mentor team of Commercial Managers and Commercial Officers