Find your new role
Our Client is looking for an experienced Senior Buyer - (Capital Equipment & Maintenance)
Key skills required for this role
Senior Buyer - Capital Equipment
You'll provide technical and market expertise in asset management to include sourcing suppliers, delivering agreed savings and be an advocate of standardisation within the Clinical business area. You'll be responsible for sourcing a range of medical equipment across a variety of specialities including bio-medical and diagnostic imaging as part of the asset management team to deliver the replacement plans.
To succeed as our Senior Buyer Asset Management, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strategic sourcing and category management expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Be an experienced negotiator; proficient in drawing upon and developing fact-based negotiation plans
- Experience of working closely with and influencing internal stakeholders to ensure a successful commercial outcome
- Basic knowledge of contract law; proficient at drafting commercial contracts
- Commercially focused with proven ability of considering total cost of ownership and delivering added value
- Relevant experience of working within cross functional/business unit teams to deliver procurement projects
- Relevant experience in a Capital and maintenance role would be preferred, experience in medical equipment desirable although not essential
Competitive salary, depending on experience (up to £50k) - 37.5 weekly hours - Hybrid working, 1 day in central London when required.
Caleb.Johnson @ Barclaymeade.com