- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Our client is looking for a Finance Analyst to join the team, offering fantastic career opportunities and development.
- Support development, preparation of monthly financial results and distribution of Group & UK monthly financial reporting, ensuring tight deadlines are achieved.
- Support monthly overhead, reviews with department managers, ensure control of overhead costs, comparisons between actual and budget, defining actions and ensuring resolutions. Ensure details are documented to comply with Internal Compliance Questionnaire.
- Challenge managers with regards to financial performance against targets, budgets and KPIs and support action setting and decision making.
- Support the preparation and review of monthly Cost By Nature and Functional Cost Report reports, including commentary and analysis.
- Support the overhead multi-year budget process.
- Support the overhead reforecasting process and preparation of regular rolling headcount forecast
- Provide information on headcount evolution
- Provide specific analytical reports to cost centre managers.
- Support the calculation of MOD Rates and preparation of MOD Reporting
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong analytical skills, a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Robust and reliable, capable of implementing controls, changes and new systems.
- Solid Excel and financial modelling skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both within finance and across the wider business.
- Self-motivated person with the ability to work to tight deadlines both as part of a team and as an individual.
- Ability to deal with change and work in a continuously improving environment.
If you would like to hear further information regarding the opportunity, please apply and I will give you a call.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.