- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
My client have a fantastic permanent opportunity to join their team in Portsmouth
Your main duties will be, manage and streamline the procurement activity as well as focus on reducing costs whilst maintaining valuable relationships.
The roles and responsibilities of this role will be -
- Placing purchase orders
- Work closely with the engineering team to source stock and inventory
- Monitoring stock and services.
- Management of suppliers
- Negotiating terms
- Coordinating deliveries and returns.
- Managing the utility services and contracts.
- Follow ISO system
- Logistics will also be critical within this role, and you will coordinate receiving supplier deliveries, arranging imports and documentations including tracking duties and ensure taxes are charged correctly.
The ideal candidate for this role will have -
1 - 2 years in a procurement role