- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
SAP Purchasing Administrator - Start ASAP
My client have a number of immediate start roles to help with an SAP implemtation within their supply chain
To manage all aspects of SAP administration related to the Purchasing department.
Responsibilities of this role include -
* Ensure all Purchasing related data is transferred accurately into SAP.
* Complete and maintain purchase information records within SAP.
* Generate, maintain and issue of supplier agreements.
* Raise and receipt of individual purchase orders related to the Purchasing department.
* Support and resolve invoice and purchase order queries.
* Ensure all Purchasing data is accurately maintained within SAP in line with business monthly KPIs.
* Work with the Regional Commodity Managers to ensure supplier pricing is up to date.
* Understand composition of supplier spend changes with regards to the budget versus forecast and report out to the Purchasing Manager and Finance.
* Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Purchasing Manager.