- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you looking for a new change? Are you in the hospitality industry?
My client is one of the UK's leading training providers delivering training and Apprenticeships in the workplace. They are looking for a number of permanent and full time Training Coaches with previous experience working in Hospitality to a managerial. You will be based from home 75% of the time working remotely with learners and employers in their workplaces. This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
The locations they are recruiting for:
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Conducting mostly online meetings with learners and assessing/tutoring them in their apprenticeship qualifications
* Maintaining documentation on learner's progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have a background working in a variety of hospitality establishments ideally working as a Restaurant Manager/Area Manager. The role is open to qualified and unqualified Training Coaches. My client will pay for all required training.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £25,000 - £26,500pa
- Competitive bonus scheme
- An award-winning on-boarding programme with bespoke training
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Laptop, mobile phone, printer and scanner
- Training and development