- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
A leading global manufacturing organisation is seeking a Financial Controller to join their business. This is a key senior role, working with directors and other business leaders.
A leading global manufacturing organisation is seeking a Financial Controller to join their business- This is a key senior role, working with directors and other business leaders.
My client is a forward thinking, progressive organisation known for being a leader in their field. They are seeking a similarly minded Financial controller to join their team, providing partnership, financial insight and operational guidance to key business leaders.
Duties include but are not limited to-
- UK and International reporting guidance
- Improve operational performance
- Financial analysis and insight reporting to SLT
- Cost management, P&L, balance sheet oversight
- Business Partnering
- Commercial evaluation for new work bids
- Monitoring of capital expenditure
- Tax and duty compliance
To be considered for this role, you will-
- be a qualified accountant- ACCA/ CIMA/ ACCA
- be working in a manufacturing or an engineering business
- have excellent communication skills
- demonstrate strong financial leadership experience
- possess strong IT and ERP skills
- have introduced leading management reporting and controls experience
Please contact Jamie at Barclay Meade for a confidential discussion.