- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Procurement Programme Manager
A global aerospace business requires Senior Procurement Programme Manager. Applicants need programme, or project related procurement experience within an aerospace, defence or engineering setting and have experience of leading bid activities.
A global aerospace business requires a Senior Procurement Programme Manager. Applicants should have programme, or project related procurement experience within an aerospace, defence or engineering setting and have experience of leading bid activities.
The Senior Procurement Programme Manager will support the business deliver on large customer programmes through effective; project management, supplier management and contract management. The role will entail exposure to the entire programme/project lifecycle from bid stage, product/service delivery to on-going support/maintenance , and conclusion.
Specific duties of the Senior Procurement Programme Manager include:
- Strategic management of commodity and services suppliers support/lead customer bids/programmes
- Run tenders - negotiate and award contracts. Negotiate contractual change etc.
- Flow down of customer T&Cs into subcontract agreements signed by supply chain
- Ensure supplier deliver against production and manufacturing schedule
- Manage stakeholders- procurement colleagues, customers, suppliers etc working in integrated project team, IPT
Senior Procurement Programme Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of large scale procurement programme management
- Procurement or Supply Chain experience within aerospace, defence, or engineering programmes
- Ability to lead and contibute to procurement bid activities
- Excellent relationship building, stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to be both customer and supplier centric
- Comfortable with hybrid working