- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
A leading, growing technology organisation are working with us to assist on a search for 2 senior buyers to join their head office based in Warwick on a hybrid basis.
- Work within the function to support the delivery of a structured sourcing and fulfilment strategy targeted to deliver significant efficiencies and cost savings, demonstrating value.
- Responsible to ensure appropriate use of corporate and functional processes and tools.
- Responsible for management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the designated commercial strategies for Technology and ITCS related procurement across all business units.
- Support all sourcing processes, negotiation and contracting activities for high value categories
- Procurement strategy category code management in line with category strategy
- Responsible for negotiation of flow-down terms for non complex agreements with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for on-going supplier performance and supplier relationship management throughout the contract lifetime, including inputs to risk register and risk mitigation strategies.
- Support for maintenance of approved supplier list
- Ensuring category codes are fit for purpose
- Support of RFx activities for both Bid tenders and Projects including creation and issue of NDA's
- Responsible for Supplier on-boarding and evaluation
- Support investigations of supplier performance failures and work with SQA team to find resolutions
- Support supplier relationship management and develop best-fit business review schedule, in line with supplier classification
- Responsible for identification of continuous improvement opportunities
- Support with the creation and production of procurement reports and departmental metrics
- Ability to research and analyse data to support development of purchasing strategies
- Comfortable with a fast paced changing technology environment
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
- Must have experience in a procurement or commercial environment
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Understanding of procurement principles, practices and the value that Procurement can bring
- A high attention to detail and ability to achieve high levels of data accuracy
- Confidence and ability to handle large volumes of data from different sources
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management approach and skills
- Effective prioritisation of workload
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 products especially MS Excel
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- Degree / HND / HNC or equivalent
- CIPS qualification would be ideal or working towards
- Applicants may be considered where these qualifications have not been obtained
The role is fully flexible, offering remote working with just a maximum of 4 office days a month on average.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.