- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Systems and Processes Accountant
An exciting role has arisen for a part or newly qualified accountant to join a leading global engineering business as a systems and process accountant. This role is a hybrid position, with the office located in London.
Due to a recent merger, an exciting role has arisen within a leading global engineering business for a Systems and Process Accountant to join the organisation. This is a very varied role which will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to bring control over the ERP and finance processes, between the two entities.
Duties for the position include, but are not limited to-
- providing day to day support to two finance teams for Oracle system accounting issues and processes
- offering full ERP support
- supporting the shared accounting teams with day to day system application support
- co-ordinating Oracle ledger reconciliation
- Concur administration support
- cash and bank management and reconciliations
- payroll posting into the ledger and subsequent reconciliations
The successful candidate for this role will
- be currently studying or a Newly Qualified Accountant
- have detailed working knowledge of Oracle Financial- AP, AR, GL, FA and PA
- be able to produce detailed and accurate management information
- possess high ability within excel
- can work independently, as part of a team-and be an excellent communicator.
This role will require a presence two days a week in the office in London, and working from home the rest of the week.
Please contact Jamie at Barclay Meade for further information
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.