- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Talent Acquisition Partner
Barclay Meade HR & Talent are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner to work with an Aerospace organisation on behalf of the RPO arrangement.
Due to successful growth, the Talent Acquisition Partner opportunity has become available to join an established recruitment solutions organisation and working directly with their key Aerospace client.
Talent Acquisition Partner Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all recruitment activity for the Burnley entity
- Attract, engage and support candidates with vacancies being hired for
- Work closely with stakeholders, ensuring you are providing an excellent end-to-end service.
- Act consultatively with the stakeholders, providing market updates and benchmarking information where required
- Proactively talent pool for the engineering skillsets
Talent Acquisition Partner Skills:
- Previous experience gained in a talent acquisition or RPO environment
- Customer centric approach - possessing excellent customer service at all times
- Able to push back and challenge with gravitas where required
- Experience of recruiting within an engineering environment is advantageous
This is a hybrid role where the need to be on client site (Burnley) is required 2 days per week.
The salary and benefits on offer:
- Up to £45K base
- £4400 car allowance
- 15% annual bonus paid quarterly
- Flexible benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career within an RPO organisation with a clearly defined career path on offer.