- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a leading engineering organisation on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, the HR Advisor will work as part of the HR team and will support the organisation's UK sites to provide best in class HR service to the business.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and guidance on employment issues in line with company policy and employment law.
- Be responsible for employee relations issues including disciplinaries and grievances and absence management
- Handle employee relations investigations, working closely with line managers during the process
- Support with the new starter process
- Lead exit interviews and process data for reporting
- Handle Occupational Health referrals
HR Advisor Skills:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
- Previous HR generalist or advisory experience is advantageous
- Experience of working within a complex, fast moving environment
The organisation offer a 37 hour working week - this is a fully on site role due to the nature of the business.
Flexible start and finish times are available and Friday is a 5 hour work day.
The organisation offer excellent benefits including 27.5 hours holiday + bank holidays
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.