- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Learning & Development Apprentice - entry level opportunity
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a Learning & Development Apprentice to join an Engineering organisation as part of their 2 year career development programme.
The Learning & Development Apprentice will work closely with the head of Talent and will embark on the organisations 2 year programme to develop and train across a wide range of Learning & Development skills and behaviours.
The Learning & Development Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Working with the business to identify development needs for teams and individuals
- Ownership of employee training and development nominations
- Supporting the co-ordination and facilitation of internal and external training
- Become an Engagement Super Champion; providing support to all Managers to support with understanding engagement reports
- Co-ordinate all internal coaching and feedback opportunities
The Learning & Development Apprentice Skills:
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent including English & Maths
- Passionate about developing a career in learning and development
- Able to work methodically, under minimal instruction
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with people at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who are passionate about developing your career within Learning & Development. The two year programme enables the successful applicant to become a qualified as a Learning & Development Practitioner (Level 3 Apprenticeship) as this role will require an element of study as well as practical work to support this qualification.
At the end of the two year programme, you will have the opportunity to develop your career within L&D from Learning & Development Specialist, to Learning & Development Manager to Learning & Development Director.
This is a truly excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking to develop their career within the human resources, people, learning and development space and who have a genuine passion for helping people.
Please apply to obtain more information on this exceptional role.