- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Leading UK business is seeking a Management Accountant to join their team based in Farnborough, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis
A leading UK business is seeking a Management Accountant to join their team, working to ensure accurate and timely reporting. This business is truly a leader in their field with multiple entities- with a turnover of over £1billion.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a demonstrable background in improving performance, with the ability to business partner across the organisation as needed.
Key duties include, but are not limited to-
- month end close and reporting
- Management Pack reviews
- P&L, balance sheet and commentary
- Support the budget, forecasting and planning process
- identify areas for improvement and development
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Significant Management Accounting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement
This is a hybrid role- with the office based in Farnborough, and it is a 12 month contract.
Please contact Jamie at Barclay Meade for more information
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.