- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Talent Acquisition Executive
Barclay Meade HR & Talent are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Executive to join a global management consultancy based in London, on a hybrid basis.
The Talent Acquisition Executive will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager and will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process within early careers and key project roles.
Talent Acquisition Executive Responsibilities:
- Team up with hiring managers and external partners, design and implement clear and effective recruitment processes
- Own the design and implementation of Early-In-Careers assessment work flows and processes
- Build and grow a community of talent, create a referral strategy, leverage innovative and creative ideas and strategies for the timely and efficient intake of Early-In-Careers new hires.
- Implement the most effective candidate attraction approaches to deliver the timely hire of top and diversified talent in our various vacancies
- Identify and implement effective recruitment strategies to address key recruitment objectives and challenges
- Identify opportunities to advance our ability to attract and engage high-quality diverse talent, initiating improvements and efficiencies in our hiring process and further elevating our candidate experience.
- Support the delivery of effective learning activities for those involved in recruitment processes and support Hiring Managers effectively.
- Attending relevant Human Resources, Learning & Development, Equity Diversity and Inclusion, and recruitment meetings
- Network and engage employee branding outreach, events, and summits; to keep abreast with talent trends
Talent Acquisition Executive Skills:
- Previous experience in recruitment, applying the latest and most effective interview techniques, evaluation, and selection methods
- A proactive approach and the ability to build relationships
- Excellent communications and organisation skills
- A huge and genuine passion for talent acquisition and facilitating the process of helping people find the right next job for them.
- Work using Agile and Continuous Improvement / Design Thinking principles will be highly valued.
This is a hybrid opportunity with the need to be in Central London offices 1 or 2 days per week.