- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Accountant - Project - 6-12 month FTC
Are you a qualified accountant looking for your next opportunity? Barclay Meade are excited to be working with this Southampton based Financial Services business who are looking for a Senior Accountant within their finance projects team.
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy have a long standing relationship with this Southampton based employer of choice. This well established Financial Services organisation is looking to attract and recruit a Senior Accountant to work within their finance projects team.
As the newly appointed Senior Accountant you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Working with a wide variety of stakeholders lead the analysis and scoping of opportunities from a cost and benefit perspective.
- Supporting programme reporting as regards financial status for key stakeholders
- Support business teams in the planning, mobilisation and delivery of initiatives within the transformation portfolio ensuring clarity on financial outcomes.
- Support the Head of Strategic Change and Transformation Lead with decision support, assisting with ad hoc analysis, scenario modelling, reporting etc
- Ensure appropriate tracking is in place to monitor financial outcomes, and escalate and resolve obstacles that are a risk to successful delivery and achievement of transformation objectives.
This opportunity would suit someone who is happy with a 6 to 12 month contract.
This organisation offers hybrid working and flexibility to meet the needs of the applicant.
For full details please reach out to Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on 01489 873470 or email