- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Finance Manager - Group Reporting
Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy are excited to be working with this Southampton based Financial Services business who are looking for a Finance Manager within their group reporting team
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy have a long standing relationship with this Southampton based employer of choice. This well established Financial Services organisation is looking to attract and recruit a technical accountant to work within their group reporting team.
As the newly appointed Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Production of regulatory and management information at Group level to support quarterly and annual reporting.
- Solvency II accounting
- Interpretation of regulatory requirements
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Work with the wider business to review data and calculations
- Group-level submission of regulatory returns under IFPR and/or Solvency II
- Drive successful embedding of the changed processes in the business
This opportunity would suit someone looking to move into a more technical, group level role. Someone perhaps looking for a move out of Practice. Or someone who is currently working within Financial Services who is looking for a fresh challenge.
The role would suit a self starter with career development aspirations. Full training will be given due to the niche nature of the role.
This organisation offers hybrid working and flexibility to meet the needs of the applicant.
For full details please reach out to Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on 01489 873470 or email