- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Marketing Executive
A truly excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketiing Executive to work in a dynamic marketing role for a company in the healthcare sector. Based at their Wembley offices.
Senior Marketing executive for, a leading healthcare/wellness company
A truly excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic marketing role.
The company won the Queen's Award for Innovation in health research twice. You will be working on a diverse range of brands, with specific brand management responsibilities, and marketing initiatives.
This is a key role in the marketing team, reporting to the Brand Marketing Director. You are a mid-level marketing professional, with a strong understanding and passion for consumer brands.
The company has ambitious growth plans and runs a large number of high profile marketing campaigns and a strong programme of new product development. You will be comfortable working at speed, across multiple brands and projects and identifying and delivering commercial solutions.
* Support a wide range of ATL and BTL marketing activities, including high profile advertising e.g. TV, print and outdoor, to build brand awareness and drive sales performance for some of the UK's leading supplement brands
* Responsible for developing and maintaining brand assets and promotional materials to be up to date and complaint with industry regulation for newly developed and existing products e.g. pack and web copy, brand plans, consumer leaflets and scientific dosiers
* Management and delivery of key campaigns e.g. sampling, BTL communications
* Engage internal teams on brand plans and campaign requirements e.g. design, digital, social media
* Manage contractual requirements, build relationships and act as key contact with external stakeholders
Senior marketing executive