- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Working with a globally recognised manufacturing and distribution business , providing high quality sealing products and materials, the Technical Sales specialist, will focus on the process engineering field, managing key client relationships.
This role is ideally suoted to a existing Technical Sales Engineer, with knowledge of the Pharma, life science, process engineering fields, with similar product knowledge such as seals, valves, pumps, controls etc
Location- Romsey, office based
Travel- very occasional
- Ideally formal Engineering Qualifications or significant Engineering exposure / experience
- Process Engineering experience would be of particular interest given our industry (predominantly sealing for Process engineering, Pharmaceutical or life science environments)
- Sales Engineering along with Account / Customer Management experience
- Accustomed to highly regulated environments - used to following procedures
- Customer Facing and Focused
- Converting enquiries into quotes
- Converting Orders into Job packs for Production
- Supply chain experience would be a benefit
- Pragmatic, good negotiator
- Able to act as a role model, mentor and lead others
- Excellent IT skills (beyond turn it off and on again), chart creation, presentations, excel formulas etc
- Able to use a variety of databases / systems
There is excellent scope for career progression, and full training provided.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.