- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Contract & Supplier Manager
A utilities provider require a Contract & Supplier Manager. Applicants need experience in / knowledge of post-signature procurement activities; supplier relationship management, contract management and strong stakeholder engagement skills.
A leading utilities provider require a Contract & Supplier Manager. Applicants should have experience in / knowledge of post-signature procurement activities; supplier relationship management, contract management and strong stakeholder engagement skills.
The Contract & Supplier Manager will be responsible for managing contracts and supplier relationships across a broad range of; MRO, FM, capex, engineering services, logistics, maintenance, fleet, spares/repairs, and chemical provision goods/services. Previous experience with this supplier/contract set, will not be required.
Implementing best practice contract lifecycle management and fostering cohesive relationships with suppliers, the Contract & Supplier Manager will drive improved supply chain performance, reduce costs and achieve value maximisation for the organisation.
A high degree of hybrid/flexible working can be offered.
Specific duties of the Contract & Supplier Manager include:
- Implement contract management strategies across supplier/contract set
- Supplier Management - drive cohesive relationships, performance and dispute resolution
- Support sourcing/category managers in regards to contract review and finalisation
- Supplier and contract management governance activities
- Identify and share opportunities for improvement in contract management and supplier relationship strategies
Contract & Supplier Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Post-Signature procurement experience across; contract management and supplier relationship management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, and internal influencing skills
- The ability to foster collaborative and innovative supply chain relationships
- An appreciation of governance and compliance in a procurement setting
- Procurement qualification such as MCIPS, WCC, IACCM or a law degree would be useful in this role, but not essential
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.