- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Onsite Recruitment Coordinator
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for an Onsite Recruitment Coordinator to join an organisation to support one of their largest recruitment contracts with all recruitment related activity.
The on-site recruitment coordinator will work as part of a recruitment coordinator team and report to the programme manager. In this recruitment coordinator role, you will be responsible for managing and developing the relationships with internal recruitment consultants as well as second tier suppliers whilst also developing excellent stakeholder relationships within the wider organisation.
On-site Recruitment Coordinator Responsibilities
- Take ownership and responsibility for the recruitment process on a portfolio of roles
- Assess Hiring Manager expectations, analyse job descriptions, write and place suitable adverts
-Identify potential candidates to fulfil clients requirements
- Create talent pools within the desired skill sets
- Co-ordinate and carry out Telephone Interviews
- Ensure recruitment strategy is meeting the requirement, adapting to the Client's needs as and when required
- Develop and maintain strong Hiring Manager and stakeholder relationships
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal recruiters and 2nd Tiers
On-site Recruitment Coordinator Skills:
- Previous experience gained within a recruitment role, either in-house or agency and demonstrable understanding of recruitment
- Excellent proven stakeholder manager skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt style to suit this fast paced environment
- Team player
- This is a remote working opportunity initially, once restrictions lift there will be a need to be based in the Office 2/3 days per week
The On-site Recruitment Coordinator is an excellent opportunity to develop an internal recruitment career, this role provides an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within this On-site Recruitment Coordinator role.