- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for an Interim HR Manager to support a matrix led organisation with ther restructure programme.
The Interim HR Manager will report to the head of HR and be responsible for their own caseload as part of the restructure programme.
Interim HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage escalations for queries/guidance on: Absence; Work and life changes; Grievance; ER (including Performance Management); Retire/ Reward/Performance
- Manage the maintenance and optimisation of People & Culture policies
- Identify optimal escalation and resolution routes
- Coordinate the relationship with unions and employee representatives
- Provide a formal consultation capability
- Parrtner with functional areas to provide HR advisory services or be involved in particular projects
Interim HR Manager Skills:
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Proven track record as a HR Generalist with experience gained from similar interim roles
- Hands on and used to operating in a matrixed environments in a stand alone role
- Solutions oriented with experience of working in environments going through significant cultural transformation and reorganisation
- Able to thrive under autonomy
This is an interim opportunity, remote working is possible but there will be a need to be on site in the Winchester offices as part of the contract. This is initially a three month contract but there is a likelihood of extension.