- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
This is a great opportunity to join the finance sector working closely with Senior Management teams. The role will bring variety and opportunities to both lead on tender and negotiations as well as supporting and developing others to do so.
The main accountability's of the role will include:
- Delivery of an effective and value-added procurement plan
- Driving value for money at every level of the organisation
- Management of major procurement projects
- Leading on procurement savings for our highest spend area, property maintenance
- Ensuring legal compliance and best practice is embedded in all team
You will have experience of :
- Delivering an effective procurement service in line with UK legislation.
- Tendering through frameworks and bespoke tenders
- Drafting and managing standard construction contracts (e.g. JCT / NEC etc.)
- Delivering procurement within the Social Housing Sector or similar public body
You will be CIPS qualified or have the desire to be, and have strong negotiation skills to lead in supplier/contractor negotiations. We are looking for someone with strong attention to detail, able to influence and gain agreement of stakeholders. You must be able to communicate clearly and bring your expertise to the table making messages clear and easy to understand at all levels.
We are looking for someone who will thrive on our values of Ownership, Innovation, Teamwork and Inclusion and incorporate them in their working day.
Our offices are based in Maidenhead, and this role presents opportunity to balance working from the office with remote working from home.