- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Interim HR Business Partner
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for an Interim HR Business Partner to join a global IT consultancy for a 6 month project.
The Interim HR Business Partner will be part of the UK&I Human Resources team and will be responsible for delivering key HR topics across the business and ensure the execution of HR processes across the group.
Interim HR Business Partner Responsibilities Include:
- Drive key HR topics including support across the business to ensure strong engagement and retention of the people
- Ensure execution of HR processes (Performance Management, Compensation, Talent Management etc).
- Active consultation of our employees in all HR-related topics and processes.
- Advice and support for managers in their leadership role and responsibility.
- Trusted advisor for your client groups working closely with them on all people related matters
-Support and partly independent execution of various local and global HR projects.
- Close cooperation with the wider HR team
Interim HR Business Partner Skills:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Proven track record of acting as the primary HR BP contact for client groups
- Experience of working with a remote client groups who are dispersed across multiple sites
- Experience of working in a global HR organisation - offshore, centres of excellence
- Robust project management mindset
- Knowledge of benefits and compensation
- Passion for data and analytics in helping to drive people initiatives
- Strong ER experience (appeals, grievances, performance management guidance etc)
- Has driven employee engagement and inclusion and diversity initiatives across client groups.
- Experience managing engagement surveys including actions from the results.
- Experience managing a complex and detailed performance management process including supporting managers and employees through deadlines and expectations.
-High performer development and retention, talent reviews and succession planning
This is an interim opportunity starting mid September for this six month contract.
The role is based inside IR35 and rates quoted must be taken via an Umbrella provider on our approved supply list.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.