- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Creative Marketing Partner
Barclay Meade Marketing are recruiting for a Creative Marketing Partner to support our client who are going through a transformation within the marketing function for a 2 month contract.
The creative marketing partner will work as part of a creative marketing team and report to the lead creative marketing partner. The creative marketing partner will be the bridge between two critical departments, owning the end to end delivery of the creative work. In addition this role will be responsible for coordinating multiple campaigns across the multiple stakeholder groups across their category, working across the marketing team and the partner agencies and construct campaigns that are aligned to campaign objectives.
The creative marketing partner responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of all new and existing marketing campaigns and assets across UK/ROI/ESP in the context of integrated campaigns - includes budget planning, planning of asset production and day to day activity planning
- Work with specialist teams (CRM, Digital, PR, Broadcast and Social Media) to ensure their briefs are integrated with wider campaigns.
- Partner with clients to ensure their briefs are insight driven, have clarity of business and communication task, and are in line with overall marketing strategy.
- Directly manage on any deviations to time, budget and resource with key agencies, internal stakeholders.
- Work with the rest of the creative dept and specialists to ensure creative is optimised and inefficiencies reduced - e.g. photo-shoots, creative assets are reused across channels and re-purposed where possible.
- Work with Head of Strategy and Head of Activation to align ideas and assets for large scale integrated campaigns.
- Will work with Marketing Operations to ensure efficiency and ongoing progression of project/campaign management tools.
Creative Marketing Partner Skills:
- Previous proven experience in a creative agency
- Extensive creative marketing experience, ideally gained from retail or commercial organisations
- Previous experience of working as part of a team with a creative director, strategist and creative producer or equivalent
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation skills and project management skills
This is a remote opportunity inside IR35 and rates quoted are rates to be paid via an Umbrella provider. Alternatively a PAYE equivalent rate is on offer.