- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor for a 6 month contract for one of our key clients due to an extended period of growth for the organisation.
The recruitment advisor will work as part of a team of recruitment advisors and report to the recruitment manager.
Recruitment Advisor Responsibilities:
- Support the head office and entities with their recruitment needs on both an internal and external basis
- Support the recruitment activity across a broad range of skill-sets
- Provide a timely and well organised operational process driven service, ensuring positions are filled in time with suitable candidates.
- Utilise recruitment systems to manage recruitment processes efficiently and effectively
- Support the effective and efficient running of the Recruitment and Staffing function
Recruitment Advisor Skills:
- Previous experience gained within an internal recruitment or internal recruitment account management role
- Experience of handling and recruiting a broad range of skill sets
- Highly methodical and process focused
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
This is a remote opportunity with a need to be in the office 1 to 2 days, to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.