- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Training Manager - Finance
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a Finance Training Manager to support a transforming organisation with embedding finance systems and process within the wider team.
The Finance Training Manager will be working with the finance transformation director as part of the transformation team to deliver impactful learning solutions that supports performance and execution of the embedding of finance systems, processes, and ways of working within the business.
Finance Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Work in a collaborative environment with Group Learning & Development teams and the Program team to evolve training material, course ware, and performance support aids to address the needs of global business teams.
- Design and implement evaluation approaches and metrics to monitor learning outcomes for users.
- Review and update the learning catalogue to reflect ongoing changes and improvements to (Net Suite & SAP Concur) and ways of working in partnership internal stakeholders.
- Where necessary adjust the materials and the way they are delivered to improve outcomes.
- Complete a learning needs analysis and agree a training plan for each new site deployment and obtain Programme Board Sign Off
- Support the Change Champion's learning journey for each new deployment;
- Work closely with the Finance Business Transformation Director, Global Process Leads, Centre of Excellence, Finance Hub and Key Users to share knowledge/skills, make decisions, identify any issues/risk/dependencies, drive success and ensure the implementation is successful and delivered on time, raising any concerns/issues.
- Design and develop training materials for adapting them to the business way of working design principles and brand
- Fully utilise the Cornerstone LMS to optimise access to learning resources (e.g. by making learning requirements easily identifiable by system role)
- Leverage available evaluation tools to track learning completion and outcomes and use this insight to develop remedial action plans where required
- Support engagement and collaboration within the global Finance and business stakeholders to secure sponsorship and support for learning initiatives.
Finance Training Manager Skills:
- Proven ability to organise complex information and produce engaging and effective training materials
- At least 4 year's experience in designing and developing operational training solutions for end-users, ideally in Finance organisations
- Skilled in using Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise) or other rapid authoring tools. Practical experience of using Adobe CC applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, After Effects) for creation of assets, preferred but not essential;
- Experience working with learning management systems - Cornerstone preferred
- Competent in the use of office applications including Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Skype for Business and MS Teams
- Ability to use project management tools and manage a project schedule;
- Experience of interpreting training evaluation data and liaising with the right stakeholders to agree on follow up activities.
This is a permanent opportunity with an evolving and transforming organisation. This role will play a pivotal part in the transformation journey.