- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Procurement Manager - Ingredients & Packaging
A global FMCG organisation require a Procurement Manager to develop procurement strategy across ingredients and packaging. Applicants need procurement experience in; FMCG, food, retail, pharmaceutical or with raw materials/ingredients, packaging.
A global FMCG organisation require a Procurement Manager to develop procurement strategy across ingredients and packaging categories. Applicants need procurement experience within; FMCG, food, retail, pharmaceutical or with raw materials/ingredients, packaging.
This is an exciting procurement opportunity within an innovative FMCG business investing heavily in NPD and technologies. Reporting to the Procurement Director, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for developing strategy across ingredients and packaging categories, amounting to a spend of c£30M across 30-40 key suppliers.
This truly is an end-to-end procurement role, with the Procurement Manager involved in; supply market intelligence activities, strategy development, operational purchasing, through to SRM and contract management.
Specific duties of the Ingredients & Packaging Procurement Manager include:
- Supply market intelligence activities; understand factors impacting raw material and packaging supply
- Develop/implement procurement strategies across ingredients and packaging
- Negotiation and award of contracts to new and existing suppliers
- Adoption of supplier segmentation processes to develop appropriate SRM strategies
- Support NPD activities
- Engage effectively with global stakeholders within Finance, Marketing, Projects and Quality
Ingredients & Packaging Procurement Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Procurement experience within; raw materials (food/pharma), ingredients and/or packaging
- Procurement experience within FMCG, Food, Pharmaceuticals, or with ingredients/packaging
- An understanding of category management, contract management and supplier relationship management strategies
- The ability to develop stakeholder rapport, within a global matrix structured FMCG business
- Confident, motivated, self-starter
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.