- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Finance Business Partner - Procurement
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy are working in partnership on an exclusive basis with a market leading Aerospace business. They are looking to attract a Finance Business Partner (Procurement) and the position will be home based.
Due to business growth the role of Finance Business Partner has been created to partner with the Procurement Directorate.
The three main areas of focus will be:
- Driving cost improvements, budgeting and forecasting, modelling and cost control over a £1.8 billion spend.
- Supporting Supply Chain financing - working capital, long term programme support and business case analysis.
- Expense management for a directorate of 400 heads.
The position will have responsibility for:
- Monitoring and managing the actual monthly results vs planned costs of the procurement function and driving the procurement team to their cost commitments.
- Delivering actual reporting of purchasing performance
- Developing and maintaining a reporting.
- Leading and managing financial planning within the procurement directorate.
- Driving process development and standardisation within procurement and finance.
It is essential that applicants have a proven track record in partnering with Procurement, preferably within a large, complex business.
The role offers autonomy, the opportunity to develop your career in a global organisation and will be home based.
For full details please contact Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on 07825 600527 or email