- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
I am currently recruiting a HR Administrator for brilliant organisation which is rapidly growing. This role is initially temporary, with very high potential to go permanent with growth opportunities based in Middlesborough.
Role: HR Administrator
Temp to perm
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Using the database to generate forms and upload/process documentation such as:
- ID documents
- DBS applications
- Sick notes
- Change of employment letters.
- Equal Opportunity forms
- Other ad-hoc admin.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Quick learner
- Oracle experience (desirable)
- Confidentiality with sensitive information
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working pattern: Monday - Friday (2 days a week from office, 3 days a week remote)
Pls note - Once Covid restrictions have been lifted, we will be looking for the successful candidate to be working 4/5 days in the office.
Start date 01/06/21
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.