- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade are recruiting for a Proposals Coordinator for an initial 3 month contract to support the rail division of an engineering consultancy organisation based in London.
The Proposals Coordinator will work as part of the proposals and business development team and will be responsible for the coordination of a portfolio of proposals.
The Proposals Coordinator Responsibilities:
-Acting as a point of contact for Rail best practice and knowledge for proposals.-
Managing/facilitating the delivery of bids or parts of bids/PQQs including proposal kick off, winning and review meetings following governance processes
- Following WSP best practice governance including supporting qualification, review and close out procedures -
- Organising proposal programme from capture planning, kick-off and review meetings including all agenda, materials and outputs.
- Working with technical authors to convert knowledge into winning solutions and proposals.
- Formulating overall structure of the proposal submission before writing starts - source existing material/best practice answers, develop answer plans
The Proposal Coordinator Skills:
- Previous experience in a Proposals Coordinator role ideally within public sector and engineering environments
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication, with a collaborative approach
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise.-
- Excellent command of English language for editing text, proofreading and and response writing.
- Proven project management skills with a meticulous approach to detail and quality
This is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility to extend or become a permanent member of the team. Initially remote working and as restrictions ease, this role will be office based for part of the working week.