- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade are recruiting for a Proposals Manager to work as part of the rail division of an engineering consultancy organisation for an initial 3 month contract.
The Proposals Manager will work as part of the proposals team within the rail division.
Proposals Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive and implement opportunities through a structured, robust work winning process against agreed timescales.
- Manage/facilitate the delivery of bids or parts of bids/pqqs including proposal kick off, winning and review meetings.
- Manage interfaces with the proposals team, other UK/global business streams and partners/ subconsultants.
- Influence and communicate at a senior level.
- Interrogate bid/pqq and supporting documents to understand project and requirements.
- Identify an approach to defining bid strategy, swots, win themes and storyboard development.
- Interrogate the rail team to extract detail behind project specific questions.
Proposals Manager Skills:
Educated to degree level or equivalent in Engineering/Construction.
Previous experience in a Proposal Manager role ideally within the Engineering space.
Excellent command of English language for editing text and response writing.
Robust project management skills with a meticulous approach to detail and quality.
A passion for quality and continuous improvement with a focus on delivery.
Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise.
Knowledge and understanding of standard private and public sector proposal processes.
Please note, rates quoted are PAYE, this can be can be taken as LTD equivalent via one of our Umbrella Providers on our ASL.
This is a remote working opportunity, as restrictions lift, there will be a need to be based in the London office for part of the working week.
This is an initial 3 month contract which is likely to extend, also there is the potential to become a permanent employee.