- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Workforce Insights & Resources
As part of the Gattaca group we are sharing insights, resources and events that are designed to help business leaders address their biggest workforce challenges and opportunities.
Upcoming & on-demand events
Sharing best practice via webinars, networking events and roundtables.
Build Back Better: Smarter Hiring in the ‘New Normal’
After a year of turmoil, businesses are looking to bounce back and grow their teams. But hiring in the ‘new normal’ is not easy. When should companies invest in headcount? How do HR & Talent Strategies need to change in light of COVID-19? And what is the best way of recruiting in this new world?
Workplace 2.0 | Reimagining the Office for the New Era
It’s been nearly a year since offices around the globe closed due to COVID-19 and, although it’s uncertain exactly when a return will happen, it’s clear that offices need to evolve to adjust to the new working patterns.
Unmute Your Virtual Presentation!
Find out everything you need to know about key aspects of engaging virtual presentations in this free webinar. You will gain useful insights, practical takeaways and have access to special offers to help you ‘unmute’ your virtual pitch.
LBGTQ+ diversity in STEM: How can businesses do more?
Join our expert panel to discuss diversity & inclusion for LBGTQ+ people with STEM skills. Gain some practical take-aways for your business to become more inclusive for the LBGTQ+ community.
Useful tools & resources
Take back control with our free useful tools and resources. Whether you’re looking to review your flexible workforce arrangements or want a reality check of your talent acquisition, we have the tools to help.
IR35 impact assessment
Answer a series of questions about your workforce and preparations for IR35 and receive results straight to your email.
Where is the talent?
Receive a detailed report of the locations a skillset is in high demand, the average salary and more.
Flexible workforce health-check
Answer three questions to receive a summary of the health of your contingent recruitment strategies based on cost control, visibility and compliance.
Talent acquisition health-check
Answer just three quick questions and receive a detailed summary of the performance of your talent acquisition based on time, quality and cost of hire.
12 key pillars of a flexible workforce solution guide
This useful guide offers insight to the 12 key components of a successful flexible workforce solution including Technology, Cost Control & Savings and Risk & Compliance Management.
12 key pillars of talent acquisition guide
This guide offers insight to 12 key ‘pillars’ every successful talent acquisition function should focus on, with key questions to ask of your organisation at every stage.
Browse workforce insights by topic
Hear from thought leaders on the latest developments and trends within workforce management on our parent site, gattacaplc.com
- How to attract, hire & on-board people virtually - View on gattacaplc.com
- Utilising a leading tech platform to facilitate virtual interactions - View on gattacaplc.com
- What does your staff turnover say about your employer brand? - View on gattacaplc.com
- Neglect your EVP and face losing top talent - View on gattacaplc.com
- EVP: ‘Marketing fluff’ or a real talent attraction tool? - View on gattacaplc.com
- STEM-based activities for Future Engineers & Technologists - View on gattacaplc.com
- How to create cost savings through your contingent workforce - View on gattacaplc.com
- 3 ways a Managed Service Programme can help with IR35 compliance - View on gattacaplc.com
- IR35 reforms for businesses: everything you need to know - View on gattacaplc.com
- How to access talent from the EU after Brexit - View on gattacaplc.com
- The top 3 IR35 solutions businesses are using to become compliant - View on gattacaplc.com
- The three biggest RPO misconceptions - debunked - View on gattacaplc.com
- Flexible working isn’t enough to attract and retain women in your engineering business - View on gattacaplc.com
- How to exploit digital technology for the ‘new normal’ of talent acquisition - View on gattacaplc.com
- 9 key considerations when choosing your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) - View on gattacaplc.com
- How artificial intelligence can enhance your recruitment process - View on gattacaplc.com
- Your wellbeing while you work remotely - View on gattacaplc.com
Building STEM futures
At Barclay Meade, we’re proud to work within vital STEM sectors, placing thousands of talented professionals into extraordinary companies that help shape the modern world, every year. However, we’re also aware of the current skills shortage, which is why it’s so important to help inspire the next generation and build a pipeline of future talent. Check out these STEM activities & toys to inspire the next generation on our parent site Gattaca.