Designed and Developed by Gattaca plc © 2002-2017 Gattaca plc. Gattaca plc is Registered in England at
1450 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 7AF. No.4426336. All Rights Reserved
Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy recruitment are looking for a Finance Manager for a 6 month contract in Cardiff or Bristol
My client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team for a 6 month contract. Location can either be based in Cardiff or Bristol. The finance manager must be able to travel between site when work requires.
Lookgin for an individual that has good working knowledge of MS Office tools and experience in ERP systems . The Finance Manager will report to the Discipline Financial Controller, however a primary responsibility will be to act as business partner with the operational team leaders in the financial and commercial aspects of running their region / service line working closely with the relevant area directors, cost centre managers, and project support managers.
• Monthly reporting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring variance between budgets, forecasts and actual results are understood, clearly explained and necessary actions are implemented.
• Preparation and commentary of a monthly finance report
• Annual budgeting, ensuring development in accordance with strategy & business plans.
• Provide support to Bid Managers in relation to both financial inputs and contract negotiations as required, including support on standard pricing model. General support on pricing.
• Maintaining billing rates in system –
• Assisting with working processes, including month invoicing and assistance with collection through the monthly
• Reviewing work in progress reports to identify which projects require billing and working with relevant Project Directors/Managers to ensure this is done.
• Review/reconcile any residual Risk & Opportunities on projects and seek to close them in a timely manner.
• Ensure standard financial controls and procedures are adopted across the business.
• Raise financial awareness within the area through regular feedback, meetings and training.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK